Your training & background within a laboratory setting focuses on safety, attention to detail , and strictly following Standard Operating Procedures. Efficient time management, with constant concern on prioritizing and turnaround times enables you to perform your job with the utmost productivity. Experience and understanding of Laboratory Information Management systems, computer platforms and communications is displayed in your consistent and professional reports.
– Receive Samples, Log in to LIMS Database
– receive payment from clients as applicable
– shipping and re-distribute samples as required to subcontract labs
– Perform some basic, as well as skilled analysis on soils and water samples. Strict timelines must be met.
– Enter data. Integrate subcontract data into LIMS. Report to client
– Make up chemicals and solutions as required.
– general maintainance and housekeeping (cleaning, disposal, inventory).
– Training will be provided.
Many of our samples are very time-sensitive (analysis reporting deadlines). Of these, a majority are oilfield-related, which means 24/7 operations. We require someone who can be flexibile with their time & time-management. Typically, a Monday-Saturday schedule would be best. Some call-outs on nights & weekends may occur, but extra compensation is given for this. An ideal candidate would be able to take days, afternoons or mornings off on non-busy days; but might be expected to put in longer-hour and/or back-to-back days when times are busy.
Please send and e-mail with your cover letter, resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org